Commercial Aluminum Bi-Fold Doors
With more than 30 years of experience each in the glass industry, Glass Depots co-founders and owners Ron Stern and Wally Wallis possess a wealth of knowledge about what local businesses want and need for their spaces. Glass Depots has installed aluminum bi-fold doors for a variety of high-profile restaurants and businesses throughout Raleigh and the central North Carolina region – is your business next?
What Are Bi-Fold Doors?
An aluminum bi-fold door is a door system whose panels fold together and stack as it slides. This kind of door model is typically used to connect an interior space to an outdoor space, such as an interior bar dining space to an exterior dining area.
Are Bi-Fold Doors Right For My Business?
Aluminum Bi-fold doors from Glass Depots are an ideal option for businesses with both interior and outdoor spaces on their property, as well as for buildings that would otherwise have large windows installed. Bi-fold doors are easier to operate than traditional windows, allowing for easy conversion of a space. Glass Depots’ folding glass door systems are thermally broken, providing an insulated barrier in the frame of the door to maintain energy efficiency.
Advantages of Folding Glass Doors from Glass Depots
Why should your business choose aluminum bi-fold doors from Glass Depots? Benefits include:
- Slim profile – Folding glass doors are the least intrusive option to maintain beautiful outdoor views, whether open or closed.
- Most Affordable Prices In The Industry – Glass Depots offers the best prices on bi-fold doors out of all of our competitors.
- Perfect for any climate – Folding glass is a permanent, sturdy solution, but it easily allows you to adjust your space quickly depending on the weather.
- Easy to Use – Bi-fold doors are easy to open and close making them a great option for all lifestyles.
- Modern, Updated Feel – Bi-fold glass doors can make a tired space feel open and modern and bring in additional natural light.
- Locally Made – Glass Depots’ bi-fold doors are manufactured locally at our factory in Raleigh, North Carolina, allowing us to assure the quality and craftsmanship of every product we sell.
Frequently Asked Questions
What colors are available in Glass Depots’ bi-fold doors?
What types of glass are available?
What threshold options are available?
Does Glass Depots offer a warranty on bi-fold doors?
Revitalize Your Business Today!
If you’re interested in rejuvenating the look, feel and functionality of your space, aluminum bi-fold doors from Glass Depots could be what you’ve been looking for. Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our experts! We look forward to working with your business to enhance your space!